What do you need to feel awake and active? From a few minutes on the mat, a few sun salutations and a few drops of Rise. This combination activates all aspects of the body, opens the heart and awakens the mind without overexciting it. Use it in early morning practice to feel fully awake and ready for the day.
- At the beginning of morning yoga practice.
- You need to wake up and feel active.
- You need to freshen up and recharge.
- Before activating and warming breathing techniques.
- In the area of the solar plexus and the palms.
- Rub a small amount of oil directly from the bottle and gently massage the area
- Find painful point press with roll-on bottle, hold or massaging in a circular motion.
- Repeat several times until you feel relief
I am fully awake and ready for the day.
I observe and enjoy every moment of my practice.